Monday 17 January 2011

And so it begins…

…the sporadic blogging of a loquacious twenty-something.

Meet the girl who dreams of saving the world (complete with the ‘I Am The Doctor’ theme); the girl who could has sat for hours on Wikipedia researching disused underground stations; the girl who really, actually knows the differences between a clementine and a tangerine; the girl who thinks the only celebrities worth screaming for are Jedward.

Now that you are sufficiently intrigued I will proceed to tell you why you should continue reading my blog. If you enjoy reading badly written (bordering average) posts peppered with grammatical errors and Doctor Who references you’ll love Well, isn’t that wizard? I would go as far as to say get yourself some headwear. Borrow if you have to (borrow a fez, fezzes are cool♥) because you, my friend, will need to

hold on to your hat!

Sit tight and brace yourself for the onslaught of awesomeness coming your way!


1 comment:

  1. I'm holding onto my chair, being rocked by this awesomeness... :-)

    ReplyDelete